8/22/07

Short Film - ONE SOUL

One Soul “There are those who believe that, the soul is love and that true love is simply the sharing of the soul. The protagonist of this short film 'One Soul', David believes that the bonds of love are stronger than the chains of death.”

I had the opportunity to score music for Arun Vaidyanathan’s new short titled “One Soul”. Based on the screen play the theme music was divided into 3 themes.

I also did the sound design and engineering. On the sound design arena watch out for the “hybrid chants” and other unique sounds designed for this movie. The sound tracks and effects were recorded and mixed in my new state of art recording facility. The entire production crew has done a remarkable job. It is an honor for me to be part of this team.

You can watch the movie at www.triggerstreet.com, a website owned by Academy award winner Kevin Spacey. If you are around New York or New Jersey Area the movie is being screened on 22nd August 2007, please check the website http://www.onesoulthemovie.com/ for details.

Also at this point of time, my hearty congratulation and my best wishes to Arun for stepping into feature film direction.

My studio had serious upgrades and more gear additions. I would be working more (short) film music scoring and sound design. I also scored music for a documentary by Raghu Jeganathan, titled "Siragugal" and another short in English by Karthik Param titled "Remember to Forget" - watch out for its releases dates. If you are a (short) film maker and looking for professional quality music for a very nominal charge, please contact me directly at srikanth@Srikanthd.com.

Cheers.

1 comments:

Shankar said...

One Soul music and sound effects are awesome. Great job!! I was also going to ask you about "Wings of Evolution" since I read about it elsewhere. I'm sure that has come out very well too.