9/1/05

Wish us good-luck

I am finally free, because the album post production work is complete and we are all set for its launch on September 10th. I have convinced my producers for a low price $5.99 + [applicable Taxes] + [applicable Shipping] for the album. This low pricing should enable more people to listen to this album.
Once the CD goes on sale, you can order the CD directly from TamilOviam web store. TamilOviam.com will be our online agents. For people in DC/VA/MD/NJ area we are still working to get it across to local stores around your area.

Please wish us good-luck - we just have about week to go for the product release.

TamilOviam.com has introduced a new webpage called Music, in which they have featured most of my songs. This is the first time you get to you hear all my song by a single click. Even my website does not have such features. Please visit this Blog Radio in TamilOviam. Thanks to Ganesh Chandra [GC] for taking pains to put up this page.

Finally,Congratulations to Arun. ManiaTV will be playing Arun’s short film ’Brailliant’ from September 16th .This will be featured in their show titled “Too short for Hollywood”. I did the back ground score for this funny little short film. This short film has no dialogues, and the plot is unveiled by clever shot placements and of course my background score. This was my first venture with Arun. Frankly, the honest effort put forth by every one has started to reap its benefits. Way to go guys.

0 comments: