7/11/06

its Tuesday - keep it short

Good morning, as I start another trip around the sun I thank….. [Inaudible whispers]. I left home at 6.00am, Traffic was ok this morning; Weather seems to be perfect around DC metro. No rains for past few days. My midi 8x8 Hub that was fried due to power surges is back in action. I received the firmware chip from M-Audio and it took 20 minutes to get going. Sachin looks to strike form, basically his minimum score for past few weeks has been hundred, yesterday in a rain shortened game charity game against Pakistan, he fired a quick 50. Good going for him, I wish he gets back on groove before the world cup. Dravid leading the Indian team and lost the charity match to Pakistan.

As you see there is nothing much to scribble, it ends here :)

Good day.

0 comments: