11/2/06

பாடல் - Music Album Updates,

Good news is that - we are nearing its completion, and the schedule is in the right direction, In about 6 to 8 weeks it should be on sale. It takes about a month to get the CDs designed and duplicated. I am trying my best to push it with the Manufacturer . The album has 8 tracks, which includes a track sung by playback singer Karthick [Chennai], besides I have used various Desi talents., and I will be introducing new voices and instrumentalists to the arena. Another highlight to note is - album is being mixed on the latest Protools HD System and other latest cool sound engineering tools. You can expect more news on this by end of this month. We clearly enjoyed and enjoying every production movements for past 8 months. Everyone working with me in this album have put forth their best efforts , with this hype, I invite to you to download the latest trailer, you can download it here.
பாடல் (c) 2006-07 Studio1234, USA. Release

0 comments: